Why become a member? ×

FS: Trace Elliot 2x15" cab V-series 1528

jonmohajer1

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]From the Trace Elliot V-range. Designed to be paired with the V4, V6 or (if you can get your hands on one) V8 amps. Not the usual black tolex covered affair, but a very glamorous sparkly green carpet and grille cloth.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This particular cab has been very well looked after as for much of its life it was housed in a full flight case. It now has a custom-made Roqsolid padded cover with matching green piping! Smart![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Condition is very good, even allowing for the fact that its about 15 years old. The only visible marks are a small chip in the paint on one of the handles and a small part near the bottom right where there looks like a very small tear in the carpet but you could probably just go over that with a black marker and you'll never notice it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It weighs 45kg. Heavy, yes - but very easy to move due to the large casters fitted by a previous owner, and the fact that although it is tall and wide, it is not particularly deep.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The dimensions are 74cm wide, 84cm high (including casters) and 36cm deep.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The cab is rated to handle 500w @ 8ohms and has both 1/4" jack and XLR inputs and outputs. The sound it produces is deep and rich, with creamy highs. It is certainly not boomy or wooly in any way!! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Due to the weight, local pick-up would be the obvious option, although I am happy to drive a reasonable distance from [b]Leeds[/b] to meet up if it helps.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Open to offers, but looking for [/font][/color][i][b]£220[/b][/i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] for this wonderful cab.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking. - I've borrowed most of the text and images used by Conan, who I bought the cab from 9 months ago. I hope he doesn't mind, but he seemed to do a fine job at describing it! I'm only selling because I have another, slightly smaller cab, and can't justify keeping two when I barely have enough space to store one![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jon[/font][/color]