Why become a member? ×

FT Musicman Sterling Fretless SOLD

Pulling_Strings

Looking to make some changes to my modest collection so my fretless Sterling is up for grabs. This has been a well travelled workhorse for the last five years and as the finish is also difficult to photograph I will do my best to accurately describe the instruments condition. Trade value of £800

2007 Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling Fretless, made in the USA, Trans Teal finish with matching head stock, satin neck and unlined Pau Ferro fingerboard, single humbucker with 3 band active EQ. The bass is completely stock.

There are a number of small dents and scratches in the finish, some small marks on the fretboard where the bass was temporarily strung with rounds when it was new (these are very minor and are only visible when very close, they in no way effect the playability) The pickup cover and metal pole pieces are also slightly tarnished however this again does not effect the instruments sound in any way. From a distance of a few feet away none of these issues are in any way noticeable and the bass plays like butter and sounds beautiful.

Looking for trades/ part ex only, collection from Somerset. Particularly interested in 5/6 string German made Warwicks.
[attachment=116581:100_0456.JPG]
[attachment=116582:IMAG0051.jpg]
[attachment=116583:IMAG0035.jpg]
[attachment=116584:IMAG0049.jpg]

Edited by Pulling_Strings

• 4 weeks later...