Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Epiphone EB3 - £135 (with free case)

BluRay

Hi

For sale is my beautiful [b]Epiphone EB3[/b], longscale bass.

This bass has hardly been played as the neck is a bit narrow for me. Its in [b]superb condition. [/b]No dings etc. Super-low action and recent professional set up.

This bass plays and looks amazing.Translucent red, with fantastic grain (my photo's don't do it justice). Very fast neck.

I'm including the (free) hardshell case, pictured, which has a few very light scuffs on the outside - but fine for keeping the bass safely stowed.

Selling to fund a GAS attack for a P bass.

Prefer collection (Sheffield or S33 postcode) or can meet within reason.

Any questions, just drop me a line.

Pics (click to enlarge)....

[attachment=116545:img_0181.jpg]

[attachment=116546:img_0180.jpg]

[attachment=116547:img_0182.jpg]

[attachment=116548:img_0183.jpg]

[i]Product description[/i]
[i]The Epiphone EB3 bass guitar uses the classic SG shaped body with double cutaway horns to create an awesome looking bass guitar. But it doesn't end there ... the EB3 produces great tone through its Sidewinder and mini humbucker pick-ups.[/i]
[i]This bass features a long scale neck.The materials used on the EB3 are of a high quality and use Mahogany for the neck as well as the body, helping this bass to produce a deep, rich tone with masses of sustain.[/i]
[i]The EB3 includes a Sidewinder pickup at the neck position managed by individual volume and tone controls, and a mini humbucker at the bridge position also featuring individual volume and tone controls. The pickups are selected using a 3 way selector switch configured to use each pickup individually or both pickups together.[/i]

Edited by BluRay