Why become a member? ×

Eggle Milan IV for sale - price reduced - £400

Cambridgekeith

This bass from the "Coventry" period of the Eggle guitar company in the early 1990s. This is in excellent condition and all original. I used it for light gigging for some years, and has been one of my spares for recent years since I got my MM Stingray. They were not made in huge numbers, and most were the active model. This is the passive version, which is, I understand the preferred version, but I have never played the active version.
Most examples of the Milan seem to be natural. This one is all black. Clearly a bass of this age shows the odd mark, but looks amazing. The only damage is a chip out of the headstock as shown in the photos. The original gig bag is included in the sale.

Bass available to view/try in Cambridge

[attachment=116078:IMGP4102.JPG][attachment=116079:IMGP4103.JPG][attachment=116080:IMGP4104.JPG][attachment=116081:IMGP4105.JPG]

Here are the photos I was trying to add. Sorry if I have been confusing.
The 3rd photo shows the surface chip on the side of the headstock. Otherwise it is in pretty perfect condition.[attachment=116189:IMGP4102.JPG][attachment=116190:IMGP4103.JPG][attachment=116191:IMGP4104.JPG][attachment=116192:IMGP4105.JPG][attachment=116193:IMGP4106.JPG]

Hi again Keith. No worries, you can't delete a topic - only moderators can do that - which is why we edit existing ones.
If you hit Edit at the bottom of the first post in a topic, and then choose 'Use Full Editor', you can edit the topic title and all that good stuff. Might be an idea to do this with your defunct topics and append the titles with WITHDRAWN or whatever. Then people know to ignore them and they'll just sink to the bottom of the forum.

Anyway, I'm scratching my head as we speak, trying to figure out a way of affording the Milan. PM on its way soon... ;-)

Cheers, Stuee.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...