Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD: DOD FX32 Meatbox - Subharmonic Generator

pantherairsoft

THIS HAS NOW SOLD.

If you don't know what this is then you'll likely not be interested. If you do... You'll know it's pretty special.

I hunted for 18 months or one of these in great condition for my Drum & Bass set up and after 3 gigs with it I think I prefer the heard rather than felt sub I was getting before.

This is a Subharmonics Generator in a pedal format. It's an Octave down effect that can be blended with your dry signal. The Octave effect has an applied low pass filter so it's all sub an there are 2 EQ boosts available at 30Hz and 60Hz. With the EQ cracked this thing shakes the walls of your rehearsal room and makes you feel sick :)

Championed by Juan Alderte & Janek Gwizdala to name but a few. Prices on eBay recently have been exceeding £200 and seem like they continue to rise. Before I do hit it on eBay I though I'd try it here.

This example is in amazing condition with the box and manual. The rubber underneath has been removed but is intact (as velcro didnt adhere to the rubber well) so can be glied back on if required (I'll glue it on if you prefer!). I want back what it cost me to get it over from the US - £180, but I will include the adapter I have since bought to convert a regular 9v power supply/daisy chain to the right type of input to power the pedal.

Please note of you have a low powered amp or lower quality can then this 'may' damage your set up if cranked (something it was famous for back when it was released in the days when amps didn't have protect circuits!).

Any questions, just ask. I'm not interested in any trades unless it's a Line6 M13.

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/5f51ab2f.jpg[/IMG]
(if you havn't seen one before, that is perfect condition. The 'distressed' look of the pedal is part of the paint job - to make it look like a slab of raw meat!).

Shep

THIS HAS NOW SOLD.