Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Fender "Geddy" Jazz w/Hipshot - £325ono

Jakester

I have a Fender Jazz for sale which comprises a Geddy Lee signature body and electrics and a Mexican Standard neck.

I bought it from a basschatter who had appropriated the neck to marry with a Mex Deluxe body.

It's in great condition - I added a Hipshot BT-7 and it's currently set up with a J-Retro, but [b]the bass as sold comes with the standard Geddy electrics[/b] (i.e. passive VVT). The J-Retro isn't for sale, sorry.

It comes with a black standard pickguard, but I have white standard and a black marine pearl guard that I'll throw in.

The neck was dressed and set up about 8 months ago and the guitar plays beautifully. Reason for sale is it's been replaced by a rather sultry MIJ 62 RI Jazz, so it's surplus to requirements.

I'm looking for £325 ONO. I can post, I have a hardcase - PM me and we'll discuss postage options.

Trade-wise, I'd consider a fretless (lined or unlined), or an early cheap Warwick Corvette or similar, or a 1x12" lightweight cab, or a 1x12", 2x10" or 1x15" GK Neo cab, or a 3Leaf GR2 Envelope Filter, with cash adjustments to suit either way if appropriate. Happy to listen to reasonable offers, and in no rush to sell so can wait if necessary.

Located in Brum and have a car, so happy to meet up a reasonable distance.

I'm also selling a Sansamp Bass Driver Deluxe - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184644-fsft-sansamp-bass-driver-deluxe/"]see other ad[/url].

Ta

Jake

Edited by Jakester