Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Klystron c410-500 ...SOLD.

baseline9

<p>Hello,

I have a fantastic Ashdown Klystron C410-500 (500w) combo that was a flagship amp and part of a limited "classic" range Ashdown did a few years back.

. Its basically a ABM head with all the usual features, Valve Drive, Compressor, EQ, Sub Octave, bal DI, FX loop, Footswitch Etc...
. It has a set of 4X10 neodymium speakers + horn which sets it apart from the normal ABM's and makes it sound amazing.
. It also has a custom road ready flight case that I had built from castle cases and cost nearly £300.
. Its in very good nick, a couple dings on the amp itself as I did not always have the flight case however nothing major, the flight case has dings but thats what its for.
. The amp works perfectly and I had it looked over by a tech recently to see if it needed a service or anything, which it did not.
. I think they are quite rare.
. There is a pic in my avatar on the left there - however I can provide more when am back at home, at work currently!

I would be very reluctant to sell as it has my perfect sound and looks awesome however as my band dont have a van its becoming a little too large to carry around and its trashing the boot of my car!

I would be looking for £675

I would be up for trading it with a Fender Jazz (I really want the Marcus Miller) or Sandberg or warwick or open to other offeres :)

Edited by baseline9

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have decided to sell the amp so thought I would give it one last bump before it goes on Ebay.

I'll accept £675 but I really cannot go any lower than that, the case is about 3 months old, the amp is in really good nick and cost over £1300 new. I dont think there are that many around, I'm only selling because i dont have regular access to a van / large car and want to downsise. If you want massive tone and huge envy from your band mates this amp will do it :)

I live nr Manchester and willing to travel 10/20 miles to meet, your welcome to come and try her out :)

PM me for more pics if required.
Many thanks for looking.
Mikey.

Edited by baseline9

Bump, happy to answer any questions, or come down to the studio and try her out, bring your own bass or I have a US Jazz and a Music Man you can try it with, this thing sounds really awesome, only reason I'm selling is due to down size. Dont forget Includes FREE TU2 tuner with Boss power supply.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok bump - its not gone on ebay yet, trying to aviod the fees! - i am willing to listen to offers, its £675 on here with tuner n some extras thrown in, again make me an offer! :)
Not up for a trade though, already got my new amp.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by baseline9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...