Why become a member? ×

Pair of Wharfedale Pro Titan 12P PA Speakers - £160 ono

Been using these with my band for a while now and they make are excellent lightweight PA cabs.

The only reason for selling is that we've started to put a little more through the PA and so we're using a pair of the 8" Titans each side along with Titan sub woofer so we can get full power from PA mixer along with some sturdier bass reinforcement.

We were in two minds about whether to go with pairs of 12s or 8s but went with the 8s purely for size and weight reasons.

Not that these 12s are heavy. The spec here [url="http://www.wharfedalepro.com/Home/Products/PASSIVELOUDSPEAKERS/TITANSERIES/TITAN12PASSIVE/tabid/147/Default.aspx"]http://www.wharfedal...47/Default.aspx[/url] says 12kg, I'd say a smidge more than that in reality as they're about the same weight as my MarkBass 12 combo which is supposed to be 13kg.

We've used these the past couple of years without any problems at all. They're hugely powerful for their size and it's easy to get a great sound from them. We've promarily put vocals through them with a little guitar and occasionally some bass. They also sound ace when playing tracks in between sets at wedding parties and the like.

Cosmetically, they're a bit ugly. I bought them second hand and the previous owner had been a little careless with them to say the least so the moulded casing on each enclosure is quite scarred. It's all superficial though. They are in excellent working order and will be ideal for someone looking to put together a decent quality, convenient and reasonably powerful PA.

I'm based in Chepstow and would prefer these to be collected but could possibly arrange a meet up or post at your expense. Looking for £160 ono collected.

Drop me a PM or call/txt me on 07515 929935.

Edited by P-T-P