Why become a member? ×

Fender 5 String Jazz Bass 2002 SOLD!!

andyonbass

With much regret I must sell this excellent specimen of a 2002 MiM Fender 5 string Jazz bass. Dont let anyone tell you that mex Fenders are inferior, 'cos if you get a good one, they're right up there with the US and CiJ models, and this is a really good 'un! Best B string I've heard on a Fender by miles!
The only modifications I have made is to upgrade to Fender N3 noiseless pickups, which iare a great improvement on the stock items.
I have used this bass on many gigs, but the overall condition is very good, with just a couple of minor scratches.
One thing to point out is that it has had a repair to the headstock, where a slight crack was present, but I took it to Simon Law, (he of Guitar magazine tech column and tech to Matt Schofield and Robben Ford), who injected some "luthier glue type stuff" in there and clamped it up for a couple of days, and its now probably stronger than new! I've tried to photo this, but there is absolutely no problem with it at all.
[s]£350[/s] £300 plus postage, collect from Swindon or possible meet halfway/deliver for petrol money depending on distance.

Pics!

[attachment=115364:S6300019.JPG] [attachment=115365:S6300020.JPG]

[attachment=115366:S6300022.JPG] [attachment=115367:S6300015.JPG][attachment=115368:S6300011.JPG]

Edited by andyonbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...