Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Genz Benz STL6.0-12T 600w 1x12" Bass Combo plus extension cab

For sale is my Genz Benz Shuttle ST6.0-12T Combo with matching Genz Benz 12" extension cab. Both are in superb condition and come with fitted covers. It's about 6 months old and has been owned by me from new.

The Combo weighs under 15kg's and will push out 375 watts @ 8 ohms or 600 watts @ 4 ohms. It's a wonderful sounding piece of kit and as said, is in superb condition.

I'm looking to sell both together, but would be willing to split if I can find a buyer for both the combo and cab. The amp is also removable from the chassis if you want to use it with other cabs.

I'm looking for £925 for the complete set up. I'd also consider a P/ex for an Epifani Cab (4 ohm) plus cash my way.

Here's some of the specs:

[b][size=1][u]FEATURES[/u][/size][/b]

Ultra Light 3.75 lb Design
[left][size=3]Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
High Current Class D Amplifier
Active EQ w/Parametric Mids
3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
Tuner Out
Extended Range Input Gain for Active/Passive Sensitivity
Limiter Circuit
LED Status Indicators
[/size][/left]
[left]Speakon® Speaker Outputs[/left]
[size=3]Internal Fan Cooling
Full XLR Direct Out Interface
Aux. Input
Headphone Jack
E ffects Loop
Optional Footswitch available.
Combo w/12" NEO and Bullet Tweeter
375W as combo/600W with EXT. Cab
Compact 31 lb combo
Removable Amp Chassis
Rear-ported for Full Bass Responses

[b][u]DESCRIPTION[/u][/b]

Our SHUTTLE series incorporates this highly innovative removable chassis design powered 600 watt design, while remaining extremely compact and weighting only 3.75 lbs. The SHUTTLE 6.0 blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch and power.

The signal path utilizes a 12AX7 tube preamp with our acclaimed Active EQ and responsive Signal Shape circuitry. An optional foot switch is available for use with the Signal Mute and our 3 Signal Shaping circuits. The power amp section is a leading-edge high power CLASS D module, which also incorporates a Switch Mode Power Supply. The SHUTTLE 6.0 delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and over 600 watts at 4 ohms.

As a part of the unique Shuttle design the amplifier can be removed from the "saddle" of the combo models to provide ultimate flexibility in this bass system.

The Shuttle 6.0 chassis is matched to a compact, lightweight 1 x 12" and tweeter enclosure loaded with our GNX12300Neodymium loudspeaker. The rear ported cabinet delivers the rich, tight response of the Shuttle amplifier and weights in at travel friendly 32 lbs. A bottom mounted tilt-back kickstand is provided. An 8 ohm combo which delivers 375 watts into the internal speaker and over 600 watts with an extension cabinet.
[/size]

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

Hi there, I've been looking for a decent portable rig (I live in a 3rd floor flat with way too many stairs) this package looks ideal for my situation. I was considering the Ampeg PF series, but i've read some bad stuff about them cutting out pretty regularly. I gig on a weekly basis, but I don't drive and i need a compact portable option that i can fit in people's cars for gigs where someone doesn't have a van. Having the versatility and extra speaker pretty much covers all bases, so i'm very interested!

I've read some good things about Genz Benz gear but i've never actually seen or played with any, would it be possible to come and have a play with it?