Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE

MM Stingray 62

A truly fantastic pair of Basses - I will miss them when you sell them Mick. Have a free BUMP on me[list]
[*]If only these were 5s I .......
[*]If only they were Left Handed .......
[*]If only they were Sonic (Insert colour choice) ......
[*]If only these were my YOB .......
[*]If only they had Bolt On .........
[*]................................................
[/list]
That has got the usual guff statements out of the way. If I think of or see any more Mick I will let you know.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by bouvier

Hiya Mick, You know that the 61 Strat is sooo near perfection and it goes ever so well alongside my "Ole Skool Desk". I see you have reduced the price of your Marleaux' - are you going after the Wals or paying off the balance for your sexual reassignment operation.

EQ, which allows you pick from a menu of EQ frequencies and store them in the active preamp. Marleaux also offers a nonassignable EQ system with an active/passive switch.)Here's how it works: Mission control is the 3-way switch, which toggles between program mode, store mode, and selected frequency mode. With the switch in the middle position, frequencies can be selected by turning the EQ controls to desired EQ points. The bass control selects 100Hz, 160Hz, or 250Hz; the midrange 400Hz, 700Hz, or 1.2kHz; and the treble 2.5kHz, 4kHz, or 6.5kHz. (Leaving the knobs in the center detent position selects 160Hz, 700Hz, or 4kHz.) Once you've dialed in the frequencies, you place the 3-way switch in the "Up" or third position and hold it two seconds to store the frequency centers. Move the switch to the "Down" or first position and the EQ points can then be cut or boosted by 14dB. It takes awhile to become comfortable with the system, but once you do, you'll find a load o' tones.
I hope this helps.

Cheers Mick

Edited by marleaux62

• 4 weeks later...