Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Radius 540r for sale, with Dimarzios

Ibanez Radius 540 (540r)
Original early 90s model with individual switches for pick-ups.
Upgraded with Dimarzio Fred, Chopper and Fast Track.
Lo Pro Edge Tremolo. Fast low action no buzz.
Maple neck Wizard. Rosewood Fingerboard 22 frets.
The serial number sticker fell off years ago, but these types of models are between 1990-1993.
Hardcase from JS900 so top quality.
£499. Offer welcome if waving cash at me. No offers considered online or over phone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

As a new member Im sure it would make your sale more likely if you were to introduce yourself, provide more pictures and reconsider your trader rules i.e. if your planning on sending the guitar via courier you will have to negotiate terms on here or via phone. Its the only way sales and trades work.

You'll need to beware too that the UK has a serious problem with counterfeit Ibanez guitars these days and the lack of history or serial number coupled with your deal boundaries will cause alarm bells in many potential customers. Ibanez dealers have their displays plastered in counterfeit warnings. Im not insinuating at all that this is counterfeit or your being underhand in any way but you will need to be able to prove the guitar is what it is. At this price people will ask questions.

Hope that helps. Nice guitar by the way B)

Col

Edited by Voodoosnake

Hi Col
Thanks for your interesting input. You've gone to some considerable trouble in detail obviously.

Fisrtly, the way it works on here for me, is if anyone shows an interest they are welcome to as much detail and also extra pics.

Secondly, its not possibly counterfeit as I am the owner from 2002, bought from an original owner from burton on trent. So bit of history there. You can tell by looking at it that its been owned since the nineties. Also there's the upgrade dimarzios to consider.

Also, Ive done an internet search, its typically high end guitars that get counterfeit. Not an original Radius 540.
Cheers Ian