Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

MiltyG565

I have this OLP MM2 (its the tobacco burst one on the left). It's a lovely player, and the neck is brilliant for a bass of this price. it has had a new pickup recently installed, and new pots. One of the pots does nothing, as the pickup couldnt be wired so that one volume pots controls one coil, so the middle pot controls the volume solely. The tone pot functions as normal. The body has had something spilled on the laquer, but this comes off with a gentle scrape, and i will take care of this as best i can before the sale. the body has no other damage that i can see. but the important part, the neck, is in remarkable condition. very little fret ware and can be set with quite low action for easy playing. it has a matching headstock, and the original tuners are still in good condition, but require oil every month or 2. it will be sold with any parts belonging to it if wanted. when installing the new pickup, i made a bit of an error in filing the scratch plate to make room for it, so there is a bit of a gap at the bottom of the pickup now.

very solid, and little used bass with upgraded pickups and pots for just £160. would make a great backup bass, or just for a project, or someone looking to do the whole "lets go mad with stickers and pens all over my bass" on it. it can wear many hats :) (no to mention it looks fecking awesome)

I'm in northern ireland (i read the shipping thread, thankfully i work for a pretty major bike company who i hope will let me have a box to ship in)

if you want more pictures, that is not a problem, i just couldnt be fecked to host them all online, so send me an email and i can send more to you. [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email].

Missing 2 control knobs and needs strings. i was going to replace these before the sale, but cant afford to at this price.

i can ship, but you (the buyer) MUST organise the courier. payment can be sent to me via paypal.

£120.

Thanks.

Milty.

Edited by MiltyG565

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1344467657' post='1765211']
I have never tried fretless, but im willing to give it a go! seems like a great bass.

so, yes!
[/quote]

Hi, have pm'd you back...sorry its late...just got back from hols :)

bump. i can ship to england. i will organise the courier too. i take alot of care when shipping basses, as im sure Mr.Rasta can vouch for me. it could make a great project, or just a backup bass, or something to practice on, instead of risking damaging your very nicely kept bass!

also, the spillage on the body appears to be wax or something (feck knows how that happened, previous owner) anyway, it doesnt effect teh body or neck in any way, and isnt vissible from even just a meter or 2 away, and it does come off fairly easy anyway.

currently seeking a few things. high ont he list of priorities is a controller keyboard- preferably with a few drum pads, a few knobs and a few sliders. doesnt have to have many keys.

a shure sm57 mic. any condition, as long as it works.

an external sound card. something along the lines of the M-audio fast track or fast track pro.

let me know what you have :)

[quote name='MiltyG565' timestamp='1345304531' post='1776122']
bump. i can ship to england. i will organise the courier too. i take alot of care when shipping basses, as im sure Mr.Rasta can vouch for me. it could make a great project, or just a backup bass, or something to practice on, instead of risking damaging your very nicely kept bass!
[/quote]

Yep Milty is a top guy to deal with - deal with confidence B/cers. I have recently acquired his other OLP from him and it is brilliant...very under estimated basses these. Fitted with one of our very own B/cer 'TommoRichards' Stingray preamps (recommended for £20!!!) it makes for a very convincing bass that costs a hell of a lot more... brilliant combination. B)

actually need rid to fund other things. so it is being sold as is- needs strings and is missing 2 control knobs. i was going to replace before the sale, but i wont be able to at this price.

£120. this has cost me quite a bit more than that, so sorry, no offers at all. i can still ship to england, but i need a quick sale. paypal accepted. no trades.

Edited by MiltyG565