Why become a member? ×

Now Sold - Thanks for the interest. Ibanez SR-505

Freddy

Hello,

The bass has had a pro fret-dress and is set up really well (it plays like butter!), the action is very low and is currently strung with a light gauge Rotosound Swing Bass set.
The Bartolini Pick-ups are excellent and combined with the active pre-amp provide a fantastic range of sounds from Funk to Metal. The mid-range cut switch is great if you play with a pick.

The 24 fret 2-octave neck is a joy to play and one of the most comfortable five string necks around. It’s made of Jatoba and Bubinga which gives it a lot of strength, as well as being superb looking! With a neck width and string spacing that are slender, but not too narrow, and combined with a smooth satin-finished neck this is fast and the rounded neck heel makes the upper register within easy reach for those of us with smaller hands!

It’s in great condition, with only one small mark on the front of the body above the neck pick-up and the usual signs of playing on the pick-up covers. On the back are some very faint belt-rash marks on the back near the neck bolts and on the battery compartment cover (all have photos to show what I mean).

The bass is light weight (just over 9lbs, approx.) and balances really well (no shoulder aches here!).

The bass comes with a decent gig bag (also pictured).

I’m asking £265.00, which is priced to sell but I’m open to sensible offers.

Cheers

Edited by Freddy