Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 Extension Cab + Holder

danweb22

Here's the story;

After just buying a Barefaced Super 12 form Alan (whynot) on here, this is now surplus to requirements.

It is actually the new Shuttle 6.2 combo-12t but I am going to keep hold of the amp itself to go with the Super 12.

The cab features a dedicated tweeter control on the rear and the kick stand underneath which tilts it up at 45 degrees.

The previous Shuttle 6.0, 9.0 or the new Shuttle 9.2 (according to Ed Friedland's video review) will also fit in the bracket in the top (complete with built in speakon cable) giving you a great little combo. I would hang on to it but lack of space and the fact it would probably not get used much dictates the sale.

This is only over a month old, bought from Bass Merchant Thurrock and in excellent condition.

The extension cabs brand new go for £519 (without the amp holder on top) so I would be hoping for about [b][size=5]£450[/size][/b] for this.

Will also consider trades

Pickup only as I do not have the original packaging, or meet up within a reasonable distance (I am near Gravesend in North Kent)

Specs;

[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#000000][size=3]This model is our extension cabinet for either of the SHUTTLE 6.2 combos or can be used as a stand-alone cabinet for any of our bass heads. It features our new high powered, high efficiency, proprietary cast frame Neodymium GNX-12350 loudspeaker. This speaker delivers increased output and thickness of the note as well as cutting through the mix with authority and clarity. [/size][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]One of the best compact 12" cabs available today!![/i][/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Frequency response +/- 3db 45hz - 18khz[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Power Handling (RMS) 300w[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Weight 27lb/12.3kg[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Impedance 8ohm[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#58596B][size=3]Crossover Point - 4 K Hz[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#58596B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][size=3]Sensitivity 99db at 1w/1m[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#584D4D][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#58596B][size=3]Dimensions HxWxD - 18" x 18 1/2" x 14 1/4 " [/size][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by danweb22

Just to clarify dimensions, according to Genz Benz website;

Shuttle 6.0 - 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"
Shuttle 9.0 - 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"
Shuttle 6.2 - 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"
Shuttle 9.2 - 2 1/2" x 10" x 10 1/2"

So all the same

Edited by danweb22

The head mount casing and the handle are all one unit, I think StingrayPete1977 said that the 3.0 will fit with just the one screw as it is narrower than the 6.0

edit: I suppose you could unscrew the handle from the bracket and re attach it maybe?

Edited by danweb22