Why become a member? ×

Gibson Les Paul Standard and Korg Triton LE synth

As the title says, I have a black Les Paul standard I bought 2nd hand in about 1999 for sale. Comes with a hard case and an aftermarket neck pickup although I've never checked what make/model. Sounds alright though. It's got a few knocks over the years as a working guitar (it used to belong to one of the guys from Mansun and was part of a batch of about 4 guitars they sold in Back Alley Music in Chester back in the day) and could do with a fret dress. It's also had the headstock knocked off and fixed twice. The guy who did it the 2nd time said it wasn't done very well the first time and he'd struggle to fix it if it happened again. They also painted over the serial number so I'm not sure how old it is and you might want to get it security marked somehow.
All this is reflected in the low low price of £600.

Also for sale is a Korg Triton LE synth workstation in good working condition with the manuals. £300. Bargain.

Collection only for both as there's no hard case for the synth and I want whoever wants the Gibson to give it the once over before they part with their hard earned cash as while it plays and sounds great, it's seen some use.

Pics and further details on request for both, I don't want to upload a bunch of stuff if no-one's interested.

• 2 weeks later...