Why become a member? ×

Hartke kickback 15 in SW London

uk_lefty

Excellent condition - gorgeous sounding amp, really true to the instrument. Its the 120 watt 15" speaker version, unfortunately too big (in the wife's opinion!) and we're moving to a smaller flat soon. Provided in excellent condition, never pushed the volume too far (rarely over 20%), comes with manual and mains lead. Only slight minus is that the small plastic cover is missing from the top but this makes no difference whatsoever and is very easily replaceable.

The three band EQ is great - I usually set all flat and make the tiniest adjustment on the bass and treble. The shape function is good for making your sound extra deep or extra dry.

Cheapest I can find a new one on Google shopping is £339. Happy to sell at £165. Collection from SW London or Guildford. Can provide pics and sound sample on request - e-mail me ross.a.rayner at gmail dot com

If no interest here by August will go to eBay

Hartke's spec:
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]
Flexible enough to be played upright or kicked back as a monitor, our Kickback quickly became one of the most imitated (but never duplicated) designs in bass. Now its available in three different versions for all kinds of applications from home practice and rehearsal to club dates and small theater venues.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]
The big bottom Kickback combo. Versatile two-way design with all the bass you'll ever need. Massive Hartke 15in aluminium cone driver. 120 Watts at 8 Ohms. Fully adjustable Shape control. 3-band EQ, Passive/Active input jack, balanced XLR output.[/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]
Revolutionary Two-Way (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
Custom Hartke 15in Aluminum-Cone Driver
120 Watts at 8 Ohms
Unique Shape Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
3-Band EQ
Passive/Active Input Jack
Balanced XLR Out
Dimensions: 21.75in(H) X 18in(W) X 16.75in(D)
Weight: 47 lb.[/size][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...