Why become a member? ×

Spider Flightcase Warehouse Pedalboard XXL FT/FS

Ben Jamin

Hello chaps :)

On behalf of my brother I am delighted to offer you one XXL Spider pedalboard/flightcase. Sold at flightcase Warehouse [url="http://www.flightcasewarehouse.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=4077-4748"]HERE[/url]. It packs enough pedals to satisfy the even the most pedal-hungry guitarist/bassist (aka my brother). It has been used for many years without incident and is in great condition (but of course there are inevitably a few small marks to prove it - however nothing that detracts from the function/looks particularly bad/is really that noticeable at all). Can fit a lot more pedals than shown in my pictures below, he's downsized a fair bit already! More photos can of course be taken if you want to get up close!

He's after either a smaller pedalboard and/or a tuner pedal with cash adjustment depending on the item, or £70 :)

Cheers for looking!
Ben

Little Pro Co Rat for scale there ;)

[s]Also, a Digitech Whammy (the version previous to the new current one). This one comes with the original box and instructions! Has a few marks from general rocking and functions perfectly. £85 including postage?[/s] SOLD

[s]Finally, an MXR Dyna Comp. One of those simple but effective types. £40 posted?[/s] SOLD

Edited by Ben Jamin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...