Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 500W Fullstack

BlackDwarf

Long-time lurker, first time poster :) Looking forward to getting stuck into the community.

Today ladies and gentlemen, I'm selling my beloved Trace AH500-7 head, 1028H 2x10" and 1518 1x15" cabs as seen in the picture below (NOT tuner, pedals, or basses ;) )
500 watt 7-band EQ head and matched cabinets gives an amazing sound and punches through virtually everything. Amazing rig I'm sad to see go.
Been gigged well but in excellent condition. Comes with fabric slip cases and speakON and power cables.
Looking for £700 for the lot, but would consider genuine offers.

Based in Brighton, collection preferred.

[quote name='BlackDwarf' timestamp='1342688227' post='1739166']
Bump!
No TE Love? Too hot on the price?
[/quote]

I struggled to sell my TE1215 combo and matching 1518 cab. There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the newer TE gear on the forum

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1342785525' post='1740885']
I struggled to sell my TE1215 combo and matching 1518 cab. There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for the newer TE gear on the forum
[/quote]

Its a shame, I use the 1028 and 1015 like the OP. They are seriously nice cabs and much lighter than the older Trace stuff.

Also to the OP, have a bump on me.

Shame indeed. The whole rig sounds lovely and has more than enough power and punch to play considerably large venues.

The only reason I'm wanting to sell at all is I need to cut down on overall size and transportability.
Cheers guys!

• 7 months later...