Why become a member? ×

Kramer Forum IV

steveclem

[size=5]I have a black Kramer Forum IV Bass Im hoping to find a new home for.I've had it since late 90's/early 2000's,not sure exactlty when i got it.It is in an original state with the Spector pickups,Rosewood Fret board with the diamond dot inlays.It does have a slight crack/blemish on the back of the headstock bit its been there donkeys years and doesnt effect playing at all.[/size]

[size=5]I've never seen one on ebay for sale so believe it to be quite rare especially as Kramer stopped making Bass guitars in 1999 or whenever it was.What am I asking for it price wise.Thats the problem,not sure what its worth so will leave it open to offers.[/size]
[size=5] [/size]

[size=5]The bass is situated in Hull,East Yorkshire and can viewed,no probs.[/size]
[size=5]Tel 07793 745937[/size]

Hi, I'd nip over tot eh Kramer forum, give them all the details you have and ask them for info and likely value. I had the lead guitar equivalent a couple of years back. I bought it because it had a Floyd Rose trem to play with but I didn't like the pickups or the FR and sold it. I was very impressed by the build quality and it had a great action. Is it through neck construction?

• 9 months later...