Why become a member? ×

Jamming nights - South Wales

SpaceChick

I'd be interested in a meeting at The Gower pub - I've been to a couple of music workshops there on a Sunday. Do you fancy having a double bass along for the ride? Plus if you want a drummer, I might be able to sweet talk my other half into coming along. We're not always around on Saturdays but would like the option. It would be great to meet you all.

[quote name='sarah thomas' timestamp='1341331020' post='1717184']
I'd be interested in a meeting at The Gower pub - I've been to a couple of music workshops there on a Sunday. Do you fancy having a double bass along for the ride? Plus if you want a drummer, I might be able to sweet talk my other half into coming along. We're not always around on Saturdays but would like the option. It would be great to meet you all.
[/quote]

Double bass is more than welcome. Extra drummer is welcome too.

• 4 months later...

Firstly, my apologies for necroposting.
Secondly, my apologies for being a guitarist not a bassist.
Thirdly, my apologies for not getting to the point sooner...

I did a google search for 'Blues Open Mic Nights South Wales' and towards the top of the results list was this thread. I've read the thread and, much like each episode of The Walking Dead, it ended on a bit of a cliffhanger so I was wondering did the proposed meet ever happen and are there any plans for another?

I also had a look at the Blues Dragon website but could find no mention of regular jam/open mic (open amp?) sessions. Could one of you kind people let me know if these still happen please?

Diolch yn fawr.