Why become a member? ×

Marshall DBS 1x15 200w cab. £80

binky_bass

Hey guys,

I have a Marshall 1x15 200w 8 ohm bass cab in decent condition going for £80. It's surplus to my requirements and taking up room!

It's a real loud, punchy beast. I believe it's the 1x15 designed to be used with the Marshall DBS head etc.

A few minor rips in the tolex, but nothing major. I'm on 07912222127, if you want a picture, just ask! (on my iPhone, so can't post pics)

Russ.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, is the cab still available? Whereabouts in Essex are you? It may be a bit far for me (I live near Bath) but I am certainly interested. Someone else was selling one of these and I initially dismissed it as being too heavy (my back can be a bit of a problem). However, the more I find out about this cab the more interested I become. It seems it does have a reasonable - but apparently not overly "modern" - frequency response; not all boom and thump but certainly not thin. I'm considering it as a partner for an Eden EN400 amp I'm buying. I'm aware I wouldn't be able to turn the amp up anywhere near full (it is 275 watts into 8 ohms) but I don't use that sort of volume anyway.