Why become a member? ×

Boss OC-3 Octave and EHC Micro Q-Tron -WITHDRAWN

SlapbassSteve

Hi all,

Got a used Boss OC-3 Octave pedal I've had a couple of months now, works fine. Rubber bit on the underside came with it but separately, I'll include it in the sale but not re-attach in case it's destined to be velcro'd and put on a pedalboard. £60 delivered.

Also EHX Micro Q-tron envelope filter, working fine and with original box and instructions. Velcro strips attached to the underside at the moment for pedalboard attachment but I've still got the rubber original feet which I'll include in case anyone fancies taking the velcro off... £40 delivered.

Selling as times are a little tight at the moment and I don't really use them enough to justify keeping. That said I'd consider a swap or p/ex for a bass big muff. Buyer welcome to collect from Liverpool!

Cheers,
Steve

Edited by SlapbassSteve

I have an EHX Bass Big Muff Pi in perfect like new boxed condition that I don't use... but my girlfriend bought me it for Christmas (because she saw the name and thought it was funny)... and selling presents hasn't gone down too well in the past. Let me enquire.

I also don't know which of those pedals I'd actually be interested in! Probably the octave pedal.