Why become a member? ×

Dean Edge fretless 4 string

mattg5404

Hi there,

I bought this bass new about 4 years ago. It was a quick purchase for a show requiring a small amount of fretless, on which I used it for about 8 weeks. I haven't played it in earnest since. Consequently it is in good condition; there are 2 very minor nicks on the back of the body and slight wear on the fingerboard from the roundwound strings that were fitted when I bought it. Fitting flats would obviously cause less abrasion to the fingerboard.

This was my first fretless bass and I found it very playable from the start, with a nice range of tone available for the relatively small price (think I paid £330 in my local guitar shop?)

Spec: Sunburst contoured basswood body. Bolt-on maple and walnut neck. 34" scale. 2 octave rosewood fingerboard. Grover machineheads. 2 soapbar pickups with Dean preamp. Controls: Vol, pickup selector, treble, bass. 9v battery included.

I'm looking to sell the bass for approx. £180, happy to consider offers.

I'm based in Glasgow, would prefer collection, but can certainly arrange delivery locally (ish!).
NB also, I'll be travelling to London via Manchester Thur July 5th, returning the Thur after, and will have the bass with me, for any Manchester- or London-based folk interested in viewing the bass - I'm sure something could be arranged.

Cheers

Edited by mattg5404