Why become a member? ×

Price down, Ashdown Mini ABM 4x8, £150, Liverpool

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This is my [size=4][b]Ashdown ABM Mini 48 Cabinet[/b][/size]. I'm moving away so really unfortunately have to sell it, because I can't afford to
ship it, so planning on selling it, and buying. something there. So, it's in great condition.
NNo damage, comes complete with a Mini ABM 4x8 cover (which you can see below):

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Padded-Cover-Fits-Ashdown-Mini-48-/250774724990?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a6356a17e#ht_6679wt_932"]http://www.ebay.co.u...e#ht_6679wt_932[/url]

[u]THIS IS COLLECTION ONLY FROM LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE, ON TUESDAY 19TH OR WEDNESDAY 20TH, THANK YOU![/u]

[i]These are the details from Ashdown's website:[/i]

[b][u]ASHDOWN ABM MINI 48 Cabinet[/u][/b]

600W 4 x 8" compact bass cabinet
The ABM MINI 48 is an ultra-compact 600 watt 8 Ohm bass cabinet featuring 4 X 8" Ashdown BlueLine drivers in a precision tuned plywood cabinet. The cabinet is constructed from high-grade birch ply with properly screwed and glued joints, protected by a tough, buffalo leather cloth covering and chromed metal corners. Special Ashdown-designed metal handles are used in favour of inferior flip handles which can rattle after years of use. Ashdown BlueLine speakers are specially developed to achieve a superb balance of power, transparency and deep, controlled low end, without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound. Ashdown BlueLine speakers are specially developed to achieve a superb balance of power, transparency and deep, controlled low end, without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in a modern bass sound.

[b]Speaker Configuration [/b]4 x 8"[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Frequency Response [/b]75Hz - 20kHz [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]H x W x D [/b](mm) 474 x 474 x 335[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Weight [/b](kg) 30[/font][/size]

[attachment=110767:CAB.jpg]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for looking, if you need anymore information, just give me a message! [/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lee [/font][/size]