Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Hutchins Prince Semi Acoustic bass-price reduced [SOLD]

deaver

Price now reduced to £175

Hutchins Prince Semi Acoustic bass, previous sales thread is here [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/126944-hutchins-semi-acoustic-bass/page__p__1163398__hl__hutchins%20prince__fromsearch__1#entry1163398"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1163398[/url]

Very lightweight for the ageing crocks amongst us, 34" scale, currently sporting some lightweight, low tension TI roundwounds. Also comes with original tweed effect hardcase. Nice old school tones to be had with flats on this bass. Any questions fire away and I'll do what I can to answer.

[attachment=110742:hutchside.jpg]

[attachment=110743:hutchfront.jpg]

Edited by deaver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The reason i ask is i am looking for my first bass. I like the look of this, but am just trying to work out if it will suit my needs. Im looking for something just to play in the company of myself and to play the likes of Oasis, Phonics, Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters. Maybe also a bit of Beatles, queen and even blues bass. Im just trying to find something with a nice tone, which is beginner friendly and the right money.

Cheers

Zog

• 4 weeks later...

My name is Chrys Hobbs of a semi pro rock band in Bristol called The Falcons with most of the original lineup from the 60's
Would you accept £140 for the Hutchins Prince semi acoustic, if not give me an amount that you would accept, I have some cash waiting but it certainly is not the amount that you have it advertised for(£175) If we can do a deal I will drive down to Salisbury with the cash next week.
Cheers for now, Chrys Hobbs

Ok ,you have got a deal, I have managed to borrow the balance from my son he is also a guitar collector & a professional sound engineer with his own company it's called TECHNACL HIRE here in Bristol, last years gross turnover was just over £1,000,000. He does band gigs, theatre work & conference production management. He has given me enough money to come up to up to your asking price & a bit for petrol to come & pick it up. Can I collect it during the daytime, if so which day next week would be ok,& at what time and I will also need your address (obviously).
Cheers for now Chrys