Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hummel

Sean

After having serious cravings for a nice piece of graphite, I recently bought a Status Streamline from Hans, who didn't have any BC history but it was easy to establish that guy was totally straight up and exactly the sort of Basschatter anyone wants to deal with. I've had some easy and slick transactions but this one was amazing considering the international bank transfer, international shipping etc.

Hans packed the bass like I've not seen before; it was like it was ready for nuclear war! It took me a while to unwrap :blink: . The parcel delivery was super-fast, he posted it on a Monday from the Netherlands and it arrived with me on the Wednesday - 48 hours door to door can't be bad.

Seriously good levels of communication; daily email contact to update me on every step of the process including a nice graphic showing how the bass would be packed.

The instrument itself? Well, that's immaculate and came with a boat load of strings and a pristine Ritter gig bag.

Top bloke, top basschatter! I know we don't score but this was a 10/10. B)