Why become a member? ×

Zoom GFX-707

KingBollock

I know it's not a Bass effects unit but I don't know where else to ask.

I have a Behringer V-Amp, which I bought for the effects, but I use a Zoom GFX-707 as a tuner, it's the most versatile one I have, the V-Amp doesn't like my low B string at all, and it's not keen on half the others. While messing around with the Zoom I found a couple of effects that really work well with my Bass and set-up, the Flanger is lovely, but the sound I would like to create separately is the vhalen patch. It's the only distortion effect I've ever really been able to get on with on Bass, but I don't know how to make it on its own. And, unfortunately, half the buttons on my Zoom don't work so I can't look up the settings using the edit function.

So, on the off chance that anyone owns one of these, and knows what the hell I'm talking about, can anyone tell me what I'd need to make that sound without the Zoom, because, like I say, half the buttons on the Zoom don't work anymore and I think it's on its way out. Unfortunately it doesn't say in the manual.

Thanks.