Why become a member? ×

Various Guitar pickups FS

Having a tidy up of my bits n' bobs cases & these have been getting in the way for too long, risking being knocked about. They might liven up someone's budget guitar - or rouse the curious, who knows?

Fender Tele bridge position pickup; this came out of a Mexican "Contemporary" Tele about 15 years ago.
It's packed in a SD case - but it's a Fender MiM; about 6ins of lead..... £30 incl. p&p

Pair of Wilkinson PAFs, also with a spare pair of black frames. Bought for a Gretsch Bo Diddley but changed my mind.
Also £30 incl p&p. Slight string marking/scratches on both, 1st E on the bridge, 6th E on the neck one. better pics can be provided.

Set of "Full Range" Strat pickups by John Birch; bought these off him years ago intended for a turbo-charge Strat project but never got around to it. Never been in a guitar, I'd love to hear what they sound like. Had another single one in the bridge of a Tele and it was very metal; wolf in sheep's clothing. His blurb said this did as they imply, more bass & more treble - but as I say - I've never tried them. £60 incl p&p

Now the bad news - I haven't got Paypal - but anyone's interested I'm sure there's a way forward.

PS. If anyone wants to swap the lot for a good quality P90 dog-ear pickup - must be black, must be a good one, must be a dog-ear; SD or Gibson then I'm game.

Edited by Big_Stu