Why become a member? ×

Epifani Quest II Preamp SOLD SOLD SOLD!

NJE

Ok a complete edit of my original post.

I have had several days of shear confusion as to what to do, to sell or not to sell. So FINAL desicion its gotta go, I just cant justify going down the seperates route, I cannot afford a good lightweight power amp. I have just joined a band in cardiff and I have to commute from Cheltenham so I need something small and light to go on the train with.

Details:

As most will know this is the front bit of (arguably) one of the best bass amps around and used by Matt Garrison amongst MANY others.
approx 1 year old, never gigged, never been out of my bedroom, and hardly played due to no inspiration or band. I'm asking £300 as one of these just went on Ebay BIN for that amount. (I think it belonged to someone on here?)

I am open to offers and trade offers if anyone has anything small-ish, and light-ish. Please post and or PM me if at all interested. This post has been up and down but please do not judge me by that (I've been really unsure about this and chickened out of selling). I enjoy being a member here so just want a nice smooth deal if anyone is interested.

If anyone has a good trade and its something I would like I would be willing to throw cash your way.

Many thanks

Edited by NJE