Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro MV4 - Now Sold

Alanbass

Hello basschatters,

Sadowsky Metro Jazz 4 string bass in natural ash with maple board. I am selling this to help finance the acquisition of a 5 string bass that I have had my eye on for a while now. I wouldn't be interested in a trade but would looking for £1200 for a quick sale.
[attachment=111355:DSC00425.JPG]
[attachment=111356:DSC00424.JPG]
I've owned this from new.

I've had the Sadowsky for less than a year now and in terms of sound and playability it is just as good, in my view, as its more expensive American cousins. So far as I can see there are no issues with the bass. It has a low action, the truss rod works well and there is only the slightest of wear on the black pickguard. Has VTC control and comes with Sadowsky case.

Any questions welcomed.

And thanks for looking.

Alan

Edited by Alanbass

Hi Fabinosto,

I haven't checked this out but if you are happy to pay the cost of shipping then I am sure that this would be possible to arrange.

I have bought basses direct from Sadowsky New York and if they can ship all over the world then I am sure that it would be possible for me to arrange.

I don't know what the cost of shipping will be but I guess that you would also need to arrange for it to be insured but this could, I think, be arranged through the shipping company Fed Ex or similar.

Regards and thanks for the interest.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...