Why become a member? ×

Bassist wanted for a paid summer tour

Steff

Hi guys,

I need a replacement for the band I'm currently touring with. Heres the deal:

The tour is around all haven holiday parks, every weekend from now til the end of October. Pay is £130 per gig. The band is Kent/Surrey based, traveling on a tour van with a few meeting points around the M25. It's one hour set backing up a known singer from the 70/80s and another 45min of covers. The job involves a bit of driving (shared between the band members) and a bit of gear lifting - sometimes more, sometimes less. Meeting time is Friday morning - noon somewhere around London, going to the gig, setting up, sound check, gig, pack up, sleep at a caravan (that's paid for), wake up, drive to the next gig, set up, hang around for a while until the gig (in some cases there's a caravan on the second day too), finish the gig, pack up and drive back to the meeting point where you've left your car. Bear in mind haven parks are all over the uk - including Scotland and Wales.
Payment comes with only a week delay. Charts are provided. Music is soul/Motown for the first set, pop covers for the second.

Looking for someone who's professional and got experience. The band is great and atmosphere is amazing.

If that sounds like something you wanna do, text me on 07889264587.

Edited by Steff