Why become a member? ×

PC alternative of Waveburner?

Dubs

I'm trying to finish off a CD for a massive Uni project and I want to get it done before Monday (it's due Tuesday) and I don’t have access to the Uni macs over the weekend which have the program in question on them, so...is there a freeware alternative of Waveburner that I'd be able to acquire easily?

All I need it to do is let me input my own track markers then burn the CD with those track markers. I've mixed the tracks and then placed the bounced files together the way I want them to play back and overlap in ProTools and then I've bounced it down from ProTools to a single 44.1k 16bit WAV so all I have to do is place the file into a program which will let me input the track markers.

It would be handy to be able to input a negative count-down before a track as well because I'm including an interlude on the CD and I don’t want this to be a track in itself but rather tied in with one of the songs; like you know before a track on a CD when it counts down showing "-0.43" etc until it reaches the start of the track and then counts up. I want to do this so you cant skip to the interlude section and have to listen to it from the end of the previous track, if you get what I'm saying.

I’ve got Wave Lab 4 and I believe that this has the capabilities for what I’m trying to get done but I can’t for the life of me work out how to do it.

Any ideas or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated,

Cheers in advance...

Edited by benwhiteuk