Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500 Bass Head with 2u flightcase FS £220

bassfunk

Hey Guys

My LH500 isn't getting much use since I got my new amp. So it's time to move it on.

It's been used but not abused, I've kept it in the 2u flight case since the day I bought it.

It's got a class A tube preamp and 500w of power, I've used it both with a Hartke 410 XL and a Barefaced compact and it sounded great, punchy, with deep lows and clear mids/highs.

I't comes with the manual, the rubber feet (I had to remove these to get it in the flightcase) and a spider ABS 2u flight case like this one: [url="http://www.spider-engineering.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=2846-6631"]http://www.spider-en...sp?id=2846-6631[/url]

all for [size=5]£220[/size] collected from just outside Manchester city centre, or I can deliver for free within Greater Manchester (I'd rather not ship as it's pretty heavy)

Here's some stuff Hartke say:

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][b] Hartke LH500[/b]

The Hartke LH500 500W Bass Amplifier Head for Hydrive Cabs. Packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package.
The Hartke LH500, like its big brother LH1000, has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH 500 bass amp head has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This bass amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the Brite and Limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. The Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package.
A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for.[/size][/font][/color]
[b] Hartke LH500 Features:[/b][list]
[*]Packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package
[*]500 watts of power
[*]Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
[*]Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
[*]Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
[*]Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
[*]Front panel XLR balanced direct output
[*]Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
[*]1/4-inch output connectors
[*]Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
[/list]

Edited by bassfunk

[quote name='Valhalalf' timestamp='1337010300' post='1653926']
Easy dude

How long have you had it? Also if arranged and paid for courier collection could you box it up?

Cheers
[/quote]

Hi

I've had it about 2 years, I could fashion a box and have it ready for collection if needed.

Thanks

Pete