Why become a member? ×

Yamaha SY35 and Arp Axxe

[attachment=106566:DSC_1100.jpg]

[b]Yamaha SY35[/b]

Super little light keyboard, great as a controller and in its own right, five octaves/pitch bend/mod/touch sensitive and [b]aftertouch[/b], plus an unsprung XY controller that maps automatically to useful things like the Physical Modelling synth in Logic's XY.

FM and AWM sounds, nice for synthy things, Vector Synthesis etc. Includes original box, original manuals, reasonably famous (in synth world) previous owner (will tell winning buyer name) etc. good condition, minor signs of use but no significant damage. Last one on eBay sold for £85 so let's set that as the asking price. Selling purely to make space for not-so-new baby!

Shipping might be possible, as I have a suitable box, or I'm in Kent.

[b]Arp Axxe[/b]

Needs a service and the key bushings replacing (a simple but tedious job). The only time I played it the ADSR didn't seem to work, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I looked inside (I have a degree in electronics) and there were no obvious signs of failure (all components looked connected and no burning etc.) Everything else seemed to work, Sample/Hold switch was broken off but just about usable, and almost all the slider caps were present, remarkably for this one. One or two missing caps. All keys good (i.e. not damaged as was often the case). Few marks/small scratches to the case/panel etc. but nothing massively wrong cosmetically. This is a later one with black/orange colour scheme. Ideally for collection from near Diss in Norfolk one weekday next week.

£300 no offers.

And if someone was to turn up to my house in Kent with £400 cash they could have a very nice Roland Juno 6, cosmetically better than anything I've seen recently on eBay but not perfect, 100% working, in a soft case. Want to keep it really though so not taking offers for less or looking at shipping that one.

If anything takes your interest, send me a PM.

[quote name='dandini' timestamp='1335914852' post='1638140']
Can you mail me some photo sod the connections tha it takes/uses?
[/quote]

Sorry, only just saw this, busy getting ready for an imminent trip so can't sort out photos of my one for a bit but found some poor ones here: http://en.audiofanzine.com/search/images/yamaha+sy,p.3.html

The connections on the back are MIDI In, Out and Thru, a card slot, Sustain pedal, Foot Volume, Output Left/mono, Output Right, Phones (stereo), Power switch, 10-12V input. Adaptor is included. The pedals and outputs are all 6mm jacks.

Hope that helps,

Al