Why become a member? ×

All sold.....can be deleted

Geester

[attachment=106280:IMG-20120427-00001.jpg][attachment=106281:IMG-20120427-00003.jpg]
[s]Absolutely mint condition Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II head in a 3u rack case with a 1u blanking plate. This has been my back-up head for a while and so has had very little use, I've still got the box and the instructions. Little bit of a back story on this amp as it was to be used at Michael Jackson's shows at the O2 but never got out of it's box. I'm looking for £425 £375 which includes the 3u rack case.

Also for sale are two spotless Gallien-Krueger Neo 4x10s, each with a brilliant D2F cover. These were bought to go with the above head but haven't really had any use. These are awesome cabs that are very light and easy to move around, they've got castors as well. Looking for £395 each for the cabs which will obviously include the covers as well. I'm also including two GK speaker cables that came with the cabs which allows the use of the bi-amp facility on the 1001RB-II head.

I'm happy to split these if there is enough interest. Also happy to deliver/meet-up depending on distance for no additional cost, I'm based near Cambridge if you'd like to drop in and try them out.[/s]

[s]Please do drop me a line if you'd like to make an offer.

Thanks for looking....[/s]

Edited by Geester

• 2 weeks later...

Very kind offer Redball but I'm keen to sell as a package given I've got more than enough rack cases.

Taa, I'm based near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire and work in London (Canary Wharf) so could meet in town if it makes it easier.