Why become a member? ×

FT: My Peavey Zodiac XBP Scorpio Edition for Yamaha bb1024x

Gez

As the title says Im' looking to trade my white Peavey Zodiac Scorpio for a white Yamaha bb1024x.I realize there's a price difference and am more than willing to work with that!

It really is an amazing bass and is in perfect condition, especially considering it's now about 6 years old.

There was one anomaly with this bass that i personally find adds to it.

When i bought this bass I ordered the standard Peavey Zodiac. These came with a black plastic pickguard and the headstock said XBP. However, when it arrived, it came with an awesome chrome pickguard and the Scorpio logo on the headstock. As far as I'm aware, the only ones that come with the logo and chrome pickguard were the David Ellefson ones, but they came with different pickups and I'm pretty sure it only came in black with chrome hardware.

I've looked around and couldn't find any info on it so I've always considered it fairly unique, plus every gig I played with it I had compliments on the sound. It's fantastic.

Main reason I'm looking to trade is I've been playing my Fender Aerodyne as my main and would like to make the switch to the Yamaha and the Peavey is my only other bass.

Will be more than happy to put more photos up if there's any interest!

Cheers
-Gez