Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 fireglo. TRADED

blunderthumbs

Only because I don't use it I have decided to put this up for sale or trade.
Week 11 of 2004 Rickenbacker 4003 fireglo in immaculate condition and I mean Immaculate !!
I have removed the bridge pickup cover (As most do) and fitted a black pickup
surround which fills in the nasty gaping hole you see when the cover is removed. This bass is
absolutely mint no scratches or bucklerash and plays as a Ric should. Comes with genuine Ric case (Not cracked) Spare set of Rickenbacker strings,
Cloth, booklet, keys and leather strap. I would like £1250 for her or trade for MM Stingray, Status, Warwick or anything else that might interest.
I also have the vintage tone push pull conversion kit for it but have not got round to fitting it.[attachment=106062:IMG_1967.JPG][attachment=106063:IMG_1968.JPG][attachment=106064:IMG_1969.JPG][attachment=106065:IMG_1971.JPG][attachment=106066:IMG_1972.JPG][attachment=106067:IMG_1973.JPG]

Edited by blunderthumbs

If you bought a new Fireglo 4003 it would not be in better condition than this, it is mint and you would
have to wait 6 or more months unless you find a dealer with one. And having
just trawled the net Sept is the earliest I can find at a price of £1600. Not even Thomann have got one.
Come and have a look and play it you won't be disappointed. :)

Edited by blunderthumbs

• 2 weeks later...

How about a p/ex with my 2001 USA Precision with factory added jazz pick up and cash from me.

Excellent condition no knocks, dings or bucklerash to spoil the sunburst finish or rosewood neck. OHSC in great condition as well.

Somebody please buy this before I trade for a Musicman Sterling Black Onyx LE.
Anyone got any views on the MM sterling? Will I regret trading my Ric for this?
I am a Fender Jazz player and I think the Sterling is going to be a lot closer in feel and playability
than the Ric???

[quote name='vax2002' timestamp='1336830873' post='1651668']
No, you wont regret it, you will able to play the music man, sell the Romany caravan of basses and buy a MM, you know it makes sense
[/quote]

Lol thats funny, I was considering it until i read that!