Why become a member? ×

Marshall VBA 400 head ALL TUBE, MASSIVE POWER!!

cushymac

[b] Marshall VBA 400 head ALL TUBE, MASSIVE POWER - £600!![/b]

Ok, you all know the deal with the VBA400. Huge sound, heavy beast, built like a tank. These are now about £1400 new! the photo isn't the actual head but for illustration purposes only.

I have had this head for a couple of years and it has been very well looked after. Mainly studio use and lightly gigged. Not gigged with it for about a year, hence the sale. Tolex is pretty much mint condition. It has been serviced last year and valve condition is good as far as I can tell. I am open to the idea of a courier and will pack well but you can organise it and pay for courier yourself. Collection is fine also. Oh yes and it also comes with a nice shiny black cover with white Marshall logo on the top.

Have a little bit of recording left to do for a week or so and then it is available. Think I'll get a Little Bastard when this goes as I don't gig so much now.

This is the link to the Marshal VBA webpages:
[url="http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=VBA400"]http://www.marshalla...ductCode=VBA400[/url]

Here is a summary:

The VBA400 has the massive tonal power of eight 6550 power tubes, plus three ECC83 and one ECC82 in the preamp section. The front panel controls are kept simple, but still offers a lot of tonal variation with the three-band passive EQ and 'Contour' control. Tuning your bass during a set is also made easier with the addition of the 'Tuner Mute' switch that cuts all sound to the speaker cabinets and DI output, while still feeding sound to the dedicated tuner output.

Marshall VBA 400 Features:
[list]
[*]Active or passive inputs
[*]Tuner Mute selection switch with status indicator
[*]Gain, Bass, Middle and Treble passive EQ controls.
[*]Three position Contour control to reconfigure the EQ.
[*]Deep and Bright switches.
[*]Master Volume.
[*]Tuner output.
[*]XLR DI output with level selection switch.
[*]2 or 4 Ohm impedance selection switch.
[*]Low or high speed fan selection switch.
[/list]
PM or email: cushymac AT hotmail dot com

Edited by cushymac

• 2 weeks later...