Why become a member? ×

SWR Headlite amp SOLD

Dave Holden

Hey all!

It's time for me to pay rent! Selling my SWR Headlite amp. It's in great condition with no marks anywhere. I've included some info below to save you searching the net for specs. Pics are stock pics but represent the amp well.

I have had no problems competing with a band for volume with this thing and it fits in the front pocket of my gig bag when travelling around London. Ideal for anyone without a car or anyone that struggles carrying heavy gear.

The amp comes in its box, no gig bag I'm afraid. Can be posted to pretty much anywhere at buyers expense or can be collected from my home in Kilburn (NW London). I could even meet somewhere in London as its no problem to carry.

I'm looking for £450. I paid that for it a few months ago and I feel it is still worth that price as I have looked after it.

Cheers for looking, any questions then please ask :)

Dave

The Headlite combines lightweight class D amplifier technology with the legendary SWR tube preamp for a full-featured professional quality bass amplifier! The SWR Headlite is a 3.75-pound (1.7 kg), 400-watt dynamo that delivers the tonal clarity SWR amps are famous for, as well as astonishingly thunderous low-end response for such a diminutive package. In addition to convenience, the Headlite offers a full array of professional features, including a studio-quality Line Out, a Compressor circuit, an optional footswitch to engage the Effects Loop or Tuning Mute (it also controls an integrated Tuner) and a three-position Aural Enhancer circuit (Classic, Modern or Bypass).

[b]Features[/b]
- 3.75 pounds (1.7kg)

- SWR Tube Preamp with 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ

- 400 watts (Class D Power Amp with Switch Mode Power Supply)

- -10dB Input Pad Switch

- Mute Switch with LED Indicator

- Aural Enhancer with Defeat Switch

- True Balanced Line Out (XLR and 1/4 inch) with Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switch and Level Control

- Speakon Jack

Edited by Dave Holden