Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Westfield Telecaster style guitar

Here’s my Westfield telecaster style E3000 Sunburst guitar up for sale – it’s in excellent condition & it plays really well, but I’ve not played this for a while so it’s got to go.

The guitar has had the frets dressed so no buzzing frets or sharp ends on them – I must say that the neck feels really good. It has a six saddle adjustable bridge which has bee[attachment=105484:Jerry's (3).JPG]n set up properly for intonation, and the strings go through the bridge back plate, not through the body.

The pickups are good and give a great set of sounds – the bridge pickup is bright without being harsh, and the neck pickup has a rounder sound to it.

There are no bad dings or marks on it and it has an almost new set of D’Addario 10’s to 42’s strings fitted.

I’m up in Morecambe, near Lancaster so you can call & try it & pay cash – or I can arrange for postage as an additional cost on top of the very reasonable asking price.

There is no gig bag or case, but I will pack it in a decent “guitar” cardboard box that I got when I bought the guitar with plenty of padding if it has to go by carrier.

Please email me with any queries.

Edited by Stompbox