Why become a member? ×

Sigma (Martin) GCS-3 00 Acoustic, Mid 80s, Fishman Electrics £350

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Up for sale is the Sigma GCS-3. After doing some research i believe it to be early 80s! I have owned a few of these and this is the best player and the nicest sounding... now replaced with a vintage Martin 00 however! Slight V in the neck profile, lovely to play!Recently fitted with the gold machine heads to replace the well worn originals.

A few years ago i had this fitted with a Fishman Acoustic Matrix, the same pickup as you would find in a Clapton or John Mayer model Martin. Sounds stunning when plugged in...far more consistant than the Martin infact!

Comes with it's well fitting original case, but could include a brand new Hiscox for £60. Will post or arrange collection![/font][/size]

Hello,

I just wondered if the Sigma you are selling is still available please? If so, perhaps we could arrange a day/time to meet?

If you are happy to give me a number to contact you on, please just let me know via return of email ([email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]) or please feel free to contact me on my mobile (07749 164 563).

Best wishes,
Andy