Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger MB150E ***SOLD****

vintage_ben

[b]Gallien Krueger MB150E Microbass Combo with matching 112MBX extension cabinet + footswitch and speaker cable[/b]

[b]£500 collected from central London or plus delivery costs if required.[/b]

[b][attachment=105191:DSC01557.jpg] [attachment=105192:DSC01558.jpg][/b]

This is an awesome portable little rig. Great sounding, packed with features and portable. Adding the extension cab makes a[b] [u]huge difference[/u][/b] and increases the headroom enough to make this loud enough to deliver any stage volume I’d require a reasonably sized venue (although it may not be for you if your guitarist is exceptionally loud or play large-ish venues with no PA).

To the best of my knowledge this is a series I. Superficially the amp appears identical to the current model other than a slightly redesigned face-plate. I believe the series 3 (i.e. the newest model) differs internally and runs slightly cooler.

The footswitch is also included which switches the boost and chorus features in and out.

I wont bother listing all the various tech specs here for fear of boring you - manual is available here which is much more comprehensive than anything I can write.

[url="http://www.bassemporium.com/pdfs/gkmicrobass.pdf"]http://www.bassempor...gkmicrobass.pdf[/url]

Like all GK gear it’s built like a tank and has served me well being 100% reliable. It is in what I would consider to be good condition given the amount of use it has had, and like any well used piece of gear shows some wear.

I'm reluctantly selling this great rig as I've just picked up a new Aguilar Tonehammer 500 and Barefaced cab and can't justify keeping the GK as well and [b]don't have the space - hence no trades please![/b]

I don't want to split the rig as I don't want to end up with half of a complete rig which won't be a great deal of use to me.

Happy to answer any questions or arrange for potential buyers to come around for a try. I'm in central London E1, with easy parking and easily accessible by tube.

Edited by vintage_ben

[quote name='geoffbassist' timestamp='1334514610' post='1617105']
Great rig/price. I used to play this set up and it's great for double bass. I even did a few loud bass guitar gigs with it, no problems.
[/quote]

Thanks for the praise Geoff. I'll add that I used the rig for gigs which involved switching between electric and a Palatino electric upright. Very versatile.

• 2 weeks later...