Why become a member? ×

P Bass Neck, American Jazz S1 PUs/Control Plate, Mbox 2 Pro

Having a clear out as I'm currently making plans immigrate south (and maybe beyond!)

[s][b]Dr All Parts P Bass Neck - £45 Shipped.[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

Bought this off mojobass earlier this year. It has never beed used and is in brand new condition. It fits onto my Squier Jazz Bass. I was going to use it as part of my jazz bass project (see signature) but I'm looking to change it for a rosewood neck.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:105183]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:105178]

[s][b]American Fender Jazz S1 Switching pups and fully loaded control play. - £50 shipped[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

Bought these off bass doc about a year or so ago. Been in my Squier since and they have been a phenomenal upgrade. I can supply with wiring diagram but they aren't hard to find ont he internet. The series/parallel switch is great, gives a passive bass great versatility.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:105181]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:105180]

[b]Digidesign mbox 2 Pro - £200 shipped[/b]
I understand there has been some confusion regarding the advertising of hardware and software recording devices on this forum. If I have broken any rules, please contact me and I will take the advert off.

Great audio interface, 2 Mix preamps, 2 Line in, Monitor Outs, 6 Line outs, 2 Headphone Outs w/ MIDI and S/PDIF. Comes with Pro Tools 8, Firewire cable & two professional balanced TRS->XLR cables. These are discontinued now but if you find them, they retail at around £500.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:105179]

Edited by Davebassics