Why become a member? ×

Hartke VXL/EHX Qtron (big box) *Both SOLD*

Bigwan

Hartke VXL Attack DI pedal

Official blurb says:
"Hartke's VXL Bass Attack Pedal is a tone-shaping pre-amp that doubles as a direct box, featuring the famous Hartke Shape Circuitry. The two-button style stomp box has a three band EQ for adjustments of Bass, Treble, and Bright controls, plus a Harmonic control that emulates the warmth and drive of a tube so well that you'll never want to turn it off. The Hartke Bass Attack Pedal gives you the ability to finally get the sound you want, and everything in between"

Some people think of it as the poor cousin to the Sansamp Bass Driver DI. All I know is that it sounds good and has served me well, but I'm low on pedalboard space and have recently acquired an MXR M80 DI in a trade so this has to go. Some great online reviews and some nice videos on YouTube.

[attachment=104743:photo.JPG]

£40 inc UK postage. SOLD!!!!

EHX Qtron (big box)

Control info here:
[url="http://www.analogman.com/q-tron.htm"]http://www.analogman.com/q-tron.htm[/url]

This pedal has convinced me I need an envelope filter in my life, but alas my pedalboard won't handle the size of this one (see pic!). This came to me a little battered but a good clean of the controls has unleashed the beast - fantastic funky sounds! The slide switches on the top edge don't have a very positive action, but work 100% and other than that it feels tip top in use. Includes 24v uk adapter and wooden box.

[attachment=104744:photo1.JPG][attachment=104745:photo2.JPG][attachment=104746:photo3.JPG]

£50 inc UK postage. SOLD!!!

Only trades I'm interested in would be for a smaller envelope filter - MXR M82 or one of the 3 Leaf Audio ones for preference (obviously with funds your way for either).

Edited by Bigwan