Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending - Spector Euro 5LX - £675 shipped immaculate

Dan_Nailed

Selling my Euro 5, the financial bug is biting hard and it doesn't get played. It's around two and a half years old, but it's in truly immaculate condition. Only played live about 4 times and not used much at all, mainly recording. It's a little bit unusual in that it's got all-black hardware which is a custom option from Spector. I also removed the preamp and installed a blend pot, so it's now master volume and blend. Two rubber gromets fill the holes, so you can put a preamp in if you like. I also added another battery so it runs on 18V, I always preferred this pure big sound of the pickups - which are EMG 40DC's by the way - but it did sound good with the Tonepump anyway!

Due to no preamp and wanting a quick sale, £675 shipped with official Spector hardcase, or you can pick up from Manchester. The hardcase is a bit battered but it should be, it shows it's doing a good job. I accept Paypal or cash on collection or direct bank transfer.

Cheers,

Dan
[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] Edited by Dan_Nailed

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1334058707' post='1610201']
Did I see you playing this supporting Anaal Nathrakh and Dragged Into Sunlight in Leeds a couple years ago?
[/quote]

If it was at Joseph's Well then yes, yes you did. I also played it at Mountains of Death in Switzerland in 2010 and a handful of other gigs.

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1334139529' post='1611352']
That's the one - I still have a scar on my shoulder from that gig.

I remember the Sector sounding good too - a big, aggressive tone.
[/quote]

I was running it through a Mesa Bass 400+ and 6x10" so not surprised! It's really flexible but it excels at big punchy tone...