Why become a member? ×

FEELER: Hartke 4200 Pro 4x10 cab FS

barryastley

Just trying to gauge interest for the time being, I have a Hartke 4200 Pro 4x10" cab that sits unused 150 miles from me. It's about 4 years old, I've owned it since new for a project that never really got going so it has had hardly any use. Gigged twice, rehearsed maybe a dozen times.[list]
[*]400W RMS
[*]4 Ohm
[*]4x10" aluminium drivers plus horn (which can be attenuated)
[*]Freq response 30Hz - 15kHz
[/list]
This was the top of the Hartke range before they brought out the Hydrive stuff. It has a big, powerful, rich sound, and the dimensions and weight to match: approx 880mm h x 600mm w x 450mm d, 57kg. It has 2 wheels on the bottom back corner and a handle on the top back corner to push it around, and two manly recessed dish handles on the sides for carrying. It's a very robust cab made from chunky wood, unlike the cheaper Hartkes.

It's in as new condition apart from a scratch to the logo on the front, which I guess could be painted over if you were so inclined. No photos as yet I'm afraid, as the cab's currently in Leicestershire and I'm in London, however I will take some when I can.

Collection can be arranged from either Leicestershire or London, or I can deliver for fuel money.

Full spec and stock photos can be found [b][url="http://www.soundsliveshop.com/p/Hartke_4200_Professional/HARTKE-4200"]here[/url][/b], and Harmony Central has some reviews of it too [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/91411"][b]here[/b][/url].

If anyone's interested, make me an offer!

[b]BUMP![/b]

No takers? Like I said the price is [b]open to offers[/b].

I was looking to invest the money in a Precision or a G&L L2000, if anyone is interested in a trade with cash either way let me know!

Alternatively I am interested in any FX/preamp that will get me a nice thick QOTSA/Nick Oliveri type tone.

Sorry about the lack of pictures, should hopefully get chance to take some over Easter. In the meantime remember this is pretty much brand new aside from approx 1.5" scratch on the Hartke logo, [b]very little use[/b]!

Oh and it goes down to [b]30Hz[/b] B)