Why become a member? ×

Marshall Haze 15 Guitar Head and Cab

Hi guys,

I have switched from guitar to bass, so I have been thinking about which guitar amp to sell to thin down the collection. I have decided to sell this Marshall Haze 15 watt valve head, with the matching 1x12 cab loaded with a Celestion Marquee speak I think from memory?

This is a twin channel all valve head. Its only 15watt, but...it is louder than God himself. The sound of channel 1 has echos of a classic Marshall 1987x with rich blues overdrive going up to full ACDC style crunch. This channel has lovely natural break up, but you have been warned....its LOUD.

Channel two is the classic Marshall sound. The reverb is excellent too. Comes with a two button footswitch.

I have always had compliments on how this amp sounds, cuts through the mix and really is awesome - even if it does look like something off honey I shrunk the kids. Portable valve power. Anyone who has played a non master volume marshall will know how frustrating it is, with 15watts you can crank her up. I used to play in a four piece punk band and I never had to turn it up more than a quarter of the way. Its not a bedroom amp, part of the reason for the sale is it is too loud to crank up at home - as with all amps, it need to be loud to get the proper sound! Sounds as big as a 4x12 - believe me.

I'm after £300 or i'll swap for a bass guitar - mex Fender maybe?

Located in Southampton.

Edited by jacmksoncaddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...