Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Markbass Standard 106 HQ 6x10 Cab: NOW SOLD

K-Dog109

Hi all! Decided to sell my well used Markbass Standard 106 HQ, I would much rather keep it but I am not using it at the moment and I need to downsize. This Cab is the deadliest, loudest thing I have ever owned and can handle pretty much any head you throw at it. I have used it with 500 -1200 watt solid state heads right up to big 300 watt all-valve monsters (eg Markbass Little Mark, Classic 300, SVT 2 Pro, GK 2001 RB, Orange AD 200). It has been heavily gigged since bought from new in 2005 (the Logo did come off a while ago but trust me, it IS a Mark) with one previous owner from myself and frankly I wish I could keep it! I do have the castors (which are included) for it but they are currently unattached as this beast is much easier to move around than any 8x10!

I am hoping to get [s]£600[/s] for it but I am open to offers, also welcome to potentials coming down to try it with their own gear, just PM me if you are interested. Sorry no trades on this one, and I also would prefer a collection from Brighton.

PRICE DROP NOW [s]£500![/s] NOW SOLD!

Thanks a bunch!
[attachment=102071:Mark cab 1.JPG]
[attachment=102072:Mark cab 2.JPG]

Edited by K-Dog109

I have one of these (well, the HF with yellow cones) and can't recommend them enough.

They handle a low B with ease, give clarity and punch, while those front ports make your trousers flap!

I can also lift it in and out of my car with ease, with no tipping and sliding necessary. In fact, it's the most portable cab I've owned.

Great piece of kit. Good luck with the sale!

Since I have had a few enquiries about the dimensions, here they are: Width 58.5cm (23''), Depth 48cm (16.9'') Height 114cm (44.9''). Weight is around 40-45 kg I believe, so its almost half the weight of an SVT 810 E and louder!

[quote name='sixdegrees' timestamp='1331304242' post='1571102']
I have one of these (well, the HF with yellow cones) and can't recommend them enough.

They handle a low B with ease, give clarity and punch, while those front ports make your trousers flap!

I can also lift it in and out of my car with ease, with no tipping and sliding necessary. In fact, it's the most portable cab I've owned.

Great piece of kit. Good luck with the sale!
[/quote]

Thanks very much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...