Why become a member? ×

FS Sandberg 5 String Bass Rare Collectors Serial Number

UrbanKarma

Delano pick-up, through neck
Beautiful instrument in great condition
Just professionally set-up, plays and sounds gorgeous.

I'm selling this on behalf of a friend who a session player and Sandberg endorsee who
"has too many basses and guitars" needs some room and is having a clear out.
The bass is therefore for sale only, no trades.

Please don't email asking who's it is or post guessing, he want's to stay anonymous hence asking me to do it for him so please respect his wishes.
I will however inform the purchaser and a letter of provenance can be provided.
Other than that please ask any questions and I'll endeavour to get them answered for you.

If you want to come and try before buying I'm based in South London.
I will ship internationally insured on receipt of cleared confirmed Paypal or bank transfer.

The asking price is £1750 but if you can collect and pay in cash there may be some room for negotiation.

I'll soon also soon be listing the following on his behalf:

Another very similar unfinished "prototype" Sandberg
Fender AE Acoustic Electric
1967 Hofner Violin Bass
Yamaha TRB-5 String

• 2 weeks later...

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Bump[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This now listed on ebay item number [color=#000000][left]170807964143 .[/left][/color][/font][/size]

[left][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"][color="#000000"]After discussions with the owner he has said it's ok to divulge his identity so here goes.[/color][/font][/left]
[left][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The basses listed were owned by D[/font][/color]ave Markee bass player for Eric Clapton, Joan Armatrading and the guy who played on the Pink Panther theme hence the Sandberg "Panther Bass" connection. He's will to provide a letter of provenance to the buyer.[/left]
[left]If you have any questions please get in contact either through here or eBay.[/left]
[left]Thanks[/left]